Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 6 - The Lord's Day!

Here I am writing this before we head off to church. I am so excited! Not only did I exercise yesterday but I left my pedometer on all day and I actually hit 10,000 steps yesterday. The last time I walked 10,000 steps in one day was when I worked at the book store. I feel like that is a huge accomplishment for me.

I am going to take a rest from exercise today and be a little bit more free with what I eat. I'm not going to go bananas though! I am going to wear my pedometer and see if I can hit 10,000 steps again today.

My stats for today are:

weight 208.2 (I seem to be stuck here!)
body fat: 44% (yeah it finally went down a bit!)
body hydration: 38% (yeah it finally went up!)

I actually got my Sunday School lesson done this week! I am starting to have more energy and I am feeling great.

For the record I really started this journey on July 2, 2007 at 217.2 pounds. I have lost down to 205 since that date but the holidays really did a number on me. I gained 5 pounds over the holidays and decided that I needed to get serious again.

Tomorrow I will post my starting measurements and where I am now with my measurements.

My prayer for you all today is to have a meaningful and blessed Lord's Day.

Love to all,
Tammie

1 comment:

HRM said...

Hey girl! I am glad you are feeling great, remember to finish the race strong! Have a wonderful week!