Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 23 - Wednesday, January 23, 2008

God is good all of the time and He has given us a new day and breath in our nostrils to know that we are alive. Lord God make me alive in You today! My prayer today is that I will truly die to myself and put my life totally in God's control.

Yesterday was a great day as far as WW goes. I came in under my points simply because I didn't have time to get them all in! I didn't have any activity points and I must change that. Today is the last day of the January Bible Study at church so I will be able to start figuring out where the exercise is going to go in my day. I'm off tomorrow so I will be able to get up and do aerobics in the morning! I am actually looking forward to that.

My stats for today are:

weight: 201
body fat: 47%
body hydration 35.5%

Only two more pounds and I will be below 200. I am so excited to get to that goal and if I get there before the end of January then I will have met my 10 pound weight loss goal for January as well!

I have really enjoyed getting on the WW website and going to the message boards. I only post messages on the "Spiritual" board. I have learned you still have to be careful in there too! I have found a couple of christian boards and I'm starting to get to know some of the ladies. It is so nice to go to those boards and find encouragement or better yet give encouragement to ladies that are walking the same WW journey as I am.

Walking in the light of His love,
Tammie

1 comment:

HRM said...

How exciting! I am so proud of you! Love you oodles and boodles!