Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2 - Hitting the ground a runnin!

I tried to talk myself out of getting up to exercise this morning. I didn't win!! I got up and exercised for 30 minutes today. I used a Weight Watcher exercise DVD and did the moderate workout. I feel great! I am in the process of fixing oatmeal for breakfast!

Yesterday was a success - I stayed within my points range and exercised as well. I drank twelve 8 oz glasses of water too.

I didn't weigh myself yesterday but I did today. Let's just say that I gained more than the 2 pounds that I thought I had gained over the holidays...it was closer to 5 pounds. Here are my stats for today...

weight: 210.4 pounds
body fat: 46.5 %
body hydration: 36%

I have to remember not to think about tomorrow and only concentrate on today and trust in the Lord to give me strength to do this.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Only in His strength, I will do this one day at a time!

Tammie


No comments: