Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 27 - The Lord's Day

Good Sunday morning to all! Yesterday was the restful day that I needed, thank You Lord. I didn't do much of anything except go buy groceries. I caught up on some things I had recorded on TV through the week and I alos did a little bit of laundry. Karah asked if she could go to the drive-in with Amanda, Chelsea and Tiffany so Deon and I had a little date last night. Now Vivian won't have to feel so bad about us missing "our date" on Friday!

Now you have to understand something about us! Our favorite thing to do is go out to eat and then go and walk around Wal Mart. Now I know what you're thinking...that isn't real romantic! It was simply nice to get to spend time together, just the two of us. I would have been happy with something even simpler that what we did do!

My stats for today are:

weight 202.4
body fat: 43%
body hydration: 39%

I did go over my points by 4 yesterday but I still have flex points so I'm still on track. I only had 8 glasses of water though. I really like to have more than that in a day.

Looking forward to an awesome Lord's day,
Tammie

No comments: