Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 26 - The Long Awaited Weekend is Here!

I am so grateful that it is Saturday and I only have to travel to Wal Mart today! I am so looking forward to fixing my family a nice supper tonight. I was sick last Friday and all through the weekend so I think it has been well over a week since I fixed a decent meal.

Last night kind of put a kink in my weight but not to worry, it was because of the rich food. I know that I didn't go too terribly wrong last night. I did enjoy a very small piece of birthday cake. I must confess that I did go back of seconds on the roast beef and the mashed potatoes. Even though those seconds were very small I should have been happy with what I had put on my plate. I also found myself in the kitchen nibbling on the roast beef when no one was looking! It was only two little bits but they were bits that I did not need. However, all in all I thought I did pretty well for a catered birthday party. I only used 7 of my 35 flex points so that means that I consumed 33 points yesterday and for a party like the one last night it could have been much more!

My stats for today are:

weight: 202.4
body fat: 46%
body hydration: 36%

Praising God simply for who He is,
Tammie

No comments: