Monday, January 14, 2008

Day14 - Monday, January 14, 2008

Today is the start of another work week. Now I just have to find the work to go with that! I have to really start looking for a job today. I am going to call the CVS distribution center and see if they are hiring. If I strike out there I just might try HEB or Super One. I think I want a job where I'm on my feet and moving around. I might even try Factory Connection, Cato and Bells. I know working in retail I may have to work some Sundays and I really don't want to do that. I may check and see if the receptionist job is still available in the paper. But I really want a more physical job

Listen to my babble on. I am really trying to go on and on so I won't have to confess about yesterday. I guess I let the one pound weight gain get to me than I wanted to admit. I kind of (but not as bad as in the past) went crazy last night at our church fellowship time. I will always get a little bit of what I want to eat no matter what it is but last night I got more that a little bit. I ate about 5 or 6 little mini pigs in a blanket and I had 2 rather not small helpings of Lorene's corn salad. Afterwards I felt so disappointed with myself.

God you are so good! Please forgive me for doubting You. Praise God, I have already got a job! Scott Born just called and offered me a job at least through about May! I will be working 30 hours a week, 10 for Kristy and 20 for Bob at the church. What an answer to prayer!

My stats for today are:

weight: 204.2
body fat: 45.5%
body hydration: 36.5%

Keeping my eyes of my faithful God and walking this road one minute at a time,
Tammie

No comments: