Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 17 - Thursday, January 17, 2008

I was asking the Lord this morning to give me strength because the numbers don't look so good this week. The only thing different from last week to this is that I have started a new job and I'm trying to figure out where the exercise is going to go. I have not done any exercise to speak of since last Saturday and the numbers are reflecting that. This is a journey with ups and downs and only God can see me through the "downs"!

I am just so thankful for my new job. It is everything I had hoped it would be. I do think that I may go to the Wal Mart near the dance studio and walk around while the kids are in dance. I think that would help a lot on the exercise front.

My stats today are:

weight: 204.4
body fat: 46%
body hydration: 36%

Well, I am at work so I do need to keep this short. I think I need to find some music...it is too quiet in here!

Walking through the valley of "possible one pound gain" trusting in God all the way,
Tammie

1 comment:

HRM said...

Hey there! It is so good to see you every Wed. and Thurs. Keep on trusting God!

Love ya!