Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 11 - WW Friday Weigh In Day!

It is already proving to be too difficult to keep up with a weigh in day for the new year and a weigh in day for Weight Watchers so my official weigh in day will be my WW weigh in day and that would be today! So last Friday my weight was 208.2 and today I weighed 203.8 that is total loss of 4.4 pounds! Since January 2nd I have lost 6.6 pounds! Since I started this journey way back in July 2007 I have lost a total of 13.4 pounds! Praise God! He is the only reason for my success!

Of course, Friday starts my WW week all over with 35 anytime points and my activity points go back to 0! Last week I accumulated 23 activity points and only swapped 6 of them through the week. I got at least one activity point everyday last week with most days getting 2 or more points. There were a couple of days that I only got 1 activity point in that day but at least is was something! I only used 3 of the 35 anytime points this past week. I have a feeling that I will use more this week!

The men are cooking for us ladies tonight at the church. I will have to be real careful not to go crazy with it. Deon fixed the dessert so I know I can have some of that! He fixed 3 pies all with the Weight Watchers Key Lime recipe that everyone at church loves. Even the diabetics can eat the Key Lime one that he made. I think he made key lime, peach and a chocolate cheery pie. I will eating the key lime pie because it is the only one that he used a reduced fat graham cracker crust on! It is the only one that he completely followed the Weight Watchers recipe.

My stats for today are:

weight: 203.8
body fat: 46.5%
body hydration: 36%

I don't know if I will make my goal of 10 lost by the end of this month but it will be real close. But I don't need to think about that now...I just need to think about today and start praying about tonight so I don't over do it. I want to enjoy myself tonight but I do want to make wise choices.

Still taking it one day at a time with my Lord,
Tammie

1 comment:

Amanda Merritt said...

haha...the dog is not mine and he is small so I guess I am okay with it. October is sooo cute!!