Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 21 - Monday, January 21, 2008

I have been so sick and that has put a crimp in eating and exercising. I did not get out of my pj's for two days! Friday, Saturday and Sunday were days that I did not stick to my points at all. I didn't go really crazy until yesterday and I paid for it. I had terrible heart burn last night.

I did at least weigh myself each day. I didn't really want to do that because I was really worried about what I had done to myself. I did not eat one bit of fruit or veggies on Saturday or Sunday. But...today I am dusting myself off and getting back on the road of this journey. I have asked forgiveness for the detour I have taken and now I will forgive myself and go on.

My stats for Saturday were:

weight: 203.4
body fat: 46.5%
body hydration: 36%

My stats for Sunday were:

weight: 203
body fat: 46%
body hydration: 36.5%

My stats for today are:

weight: 202
body fat: 45%
body hydration: 37%

It defies all logic as to why my weight just kept going down. I will probably get a surprise closer to Friday which is my WI (weigh in) day!

Keeping my eyes on Jesus and the journey ahead,
Tammie

1 comment:

HRM said...

Thank you so much for the advice, I appreciate them so. I am glad to hear you are feeling much better! See you tonight!