Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 3 - Joy in the Journey

The dawn rises to a new day. A new day with endless possibilities and endless temptations. I just need to remember to always trust God. God is always gracious to give us a way out of every temptation that may come our way.

Everyone was so gracious to let me choose Subway for supper last night after church. I know I will have to deal with other choices but it was really nice not having to worry about what I was going to eat to stay within my points on my second day of starting over!

My stats for the day:

weight: 208.4
body fat: 47.5%
body hydration: 35%

I actually came in under my points yesterday. I consumed 23 of the 26 points for the day and I accumulated 2 extra activity points. That gives me a total of 5 extra activity points for the week so far! Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do for exercise today...any ideas??

I remembered to take my vitamins and I consumed thirteen 8oz. glasses of water. I didn't have enough caffeine yesterday and was not a happy camper by the time church was over. I had a headache and had run out of patience as well. As usual I ran my mouth and the longer I talked the louder and more obnoxious I got. I'm sorry guys! I will drink more iced tea today to avoid that little problem.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Only in His strength, I will do this one day at a time!

Tammie

No comments: