Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 5 - The Weekend!

Yesterday was a good day until last night. I have a problem with wanting to snack at night. I don't know why but I always have. Last night I had a tough time not eating. I did nibble a little bit beyond my points but not too much. Those points were covered by the activity points I got for exercising so all is still good on the points front. But I could not keep my mind off munching enough to not nibble. I should have locked myself away in my room and read my Bible and prayed but I didn't.

My stats today are the same as yesterday:

weight: 208.2
body fat: 48%
body hydration: 35%

I pray that I do better tonight with the munchies. I have found that if I fix supper and have a nice meal I am less likely to have the munchies and if I just have a sandwich is when the munchies come out and attack me! I guess I just need to make sure I cook every night. Some days that will be fine but other days that will be real hard to do. I get tired of cooking after a while. I run out of ideas and get in a rut. I do have access to all the recipes on Weight Watchers so I guess I just need to use them.

I did exercise yesterday and I want to exercise today. I want to do something different today. I just need to figure out what! Maybe it will be warm enough today to go for a walk at Lions park.

Keeping my eyes on Jesus,
Tammie

No comments: