Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15 - Tuesday, January 2008

I still can't get used to writing 2008 on things. I was making a menu for the next two weeks yesterday so I could go get groceries and as I would list the day and date I was putting 07 on all but the first two dates!

I believe 2008 is going to bring about several changes in our lives this year. For one, Karah will be graduating from high school. Just yesterday she was running around the house like Bradley! I have also started a continuation, a starting again of my weight loss journey. I know that I will reach my target weight this year, probably by July or August. The biggest change with this is how I treat this journey when I get to that point. This is going to be a life long journey and I need to remember that and rely on God to see me through to the end and then I will be with Him in Glory!!

I can't go back to eating junk food and drinking diet coke all the time like before. Eating fat will make you fat. I also don't have to deprive myself of the things I love to eat, I just need to remember that moderation is the key.

This year has already brought the change of jobs for me and I praise God that He has answered my prayer and given me the FBF Secretary job even if it is only until May. I pray that by May the church will know that Bob really needs me and if they can afford to keep me on. This new job has brought on another change in and of itself. I won't be able to go to the Sew Knot Square Quilters club with Wendy, Kelly and Kristi anymore. So, Wendy informed us that as of yesterday the club is no more. It was bitter sweet for me. I was getting tired of going but I will miss the ladies quite a lot. I will see Wendy and I will see Kristi but I won't get to see Kelly much. I will see Kristi because Shelbi is going to start coming to youth on Wednesdays. That is exciting.

My stats for today are:

weight: 202.8
body fat: 45.5%
body hydration: 36.5%

I am looking forward to spending the day with my friend Stephanie. I haven't gotten to see her or spend time with her in so long. It will be good to talk and catch each other up on what has been going on in our lives.

Simply resting in Him today,
Tammie

No comments: