Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 32 - Weigh In Day!

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!! I only lost 1.6 pounds this week but that puts me below 200! I could do cartwheels, if I could do a cartwheel!! God is so good so why do I get so discouraged? If I would just trust Him I would save myself a lot of grief and worry. Will I ever learn?

My stats today are:

weight: 199.8
body fat: 45.5%
body hydration: 37%

My WW week didn't start off so wonderful but God is faithful and He has turned my mess into something beautiful and I give Him all the glory for my weight loss.

Since today is my true weigh day I am declaring that I have reached my January goal! I officially lost 10.4 pounds in January and I can only praise and thank God for giving me the strength to get there. He and I have walk the road of this journey together and I am going to rest in His love and strength today.

Resting in Him and marveling at His love,
Tammie

No comments: