Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 50 with a recap of day 49

Well I see a pattern here! It seems that I am only posting every other day. I need to get back to doing this every day.

I have to admit I have been very disappointed in my weight loss this month and I know in my head that this all a part of it. But...it is still discouraging to see the weight come off so slow this month. I have actually done better on my eating and added exercise this month. I know in the long run that will be benifical. I have to keep my eyes on Jesus. I have gotten very lax on spending any time at all with God. I read my Bible almost every day but I don't spend real time with God at all! Sometimes I think I am the biggest hypocrite that ever walked the face of the earth. I can walk and talk a good one on the outside but inside I am a spoiled little brat that wants everthing to be the way she wants it to be!

I gave this journey to Him and I have taken it back from Him yet again. Sometimes I don't even know how to give it to Him and not take it back. I don't mean to be so down on myself but sometimes I deserve just what I get. But...praise God for His grace and His mercy. I know that He loves me beyond what my human brain could ever comprehend. I sacrificed His Son for me, wow! Father, I'm so sorry that I sometime cheapen that sacrifice.

My stats for Tuesday were:

weight: 196.6
body fat: 45%
body hydration: 37%

My stats for today are:

weight: 197.4
body fat: 48%
body hydration: 34.5%

Trying to keep my eyes on Him,
Tammie

No comments: