Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 37

I think I'm finally on the mend. I'm feeling much better and it is because I have eaten right and moved! Praise the Lord!

I think that God has finally gotten it into my head and in my body that it is best to feed my body with what He designed to feed it with. My prayer is that I really will remember how I felt Sunday and Monday!

I have stayed on my points on Monday and Tuesday and I'm tracking along today on point as well. I have even gotten activity points on Monday and Tuesday too.

My stats for today are:

weight: 198.8
body fat: 46.5%
body hydration: 36%

I have also been getting in at least 12 glasses of water for our February H2O water challenge for our ladies Bible study on Thursdays. Well, every day but Sunday, I only drank 9 glasses of water on Sunday! I can't believe that I would be an avid water drinker! I can really tell when I don't drink enough water in a day. I can only give God the glory for that because as you all well know I am a Diet Coke drinker! God has given me the strength to overcome the complete hold that Diet Coke had over me. I still drink Diet Coke but I still get in all my water too.

Praising Him with all that I am,
Tammie

No comments: