Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 48 and a recap of day 47

Well, yesterday was interesting. I had a bad headache! I haven't had one in long time and I felt it coming all week. I just wished that it would have been on Saturday instead of Sunday. I really missed being in church yesterday.



My stats for Saturdady were:



weight: 199.2

body fat: 44%

body hydration 35.5%



My stats for yesterday are:



weight: 198

body fat: 45%

body hydration 35%



Daily Targe Points: 26

Total points used yesterday: 26

Total AP yesterday: 1

Total water in take yesterday: 96 oz.

My next mini goal: 6 to 8 pounds lost in February

What is my biggest challenge today? My pedometer broke this morning so now I can't count my steps taken!

What did I do right today? I ate breakfast at home instead of taking something quick with me to work today.

Did I spend time with God yesterday? No, I'm sorry to say that I didn't even read my Bible yesterday. It was not a good day!



I think that if Kristy does not need me today I'm going to go home. I'm still not feeling very well.



Needing to focus on Him today,

Tammie

No comments: