Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 41

Well yesterday was not as bad as last Sunday and the weekend as a whole was so much better than last weekend. However, I still dipped way into my Flex Points. I went over my points by 14 points with 2 Activity Points to swap. All in all it was pretty good. I stayed OP on Friday and Satuday so that is a victory over last weekend!

My stats for today are:

weight: 199.2
body fat: 45.5%
body hydration: 37%

What an awesome weekend! Kelli and Erskin finally got 2 foster kids. An 11 month old boy and a 3 day old baby girl! For those of you who do not know who these lovely people are, Erskin is the youth Pastor at my church, Ferris Baptist Fellowship in Ferris, Texas.

I got to go and see these precious kiddos yesterday and even though Kelli look really tired...she looked so happy. I think little Justin really likes me, he is such a cutie. Of course little Jasmin is absolutely precious as all newborns are!

I have decided to teach a Young Ladies Sunday School class at our church starting in June. Please pray for me as I ask God to show me what material to use. I am so looking forward to this.

Well, I need to get busy...

Praising my Great God and King with my lips today!

Tammie

No comments: