Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 35

Well, I am really not looking forward to writing today! I am feeling so miserable physically because of the way I ate yesterday. Friday I went over my points by 1 point, Saturday I went over my points by 6 points, or something like that and yesterday I can't even calculate the points I consumed! I just pray that I will remember how yuky I feel right now when I feel like I need to eat like that agian.

My stats for Saturday were:

weight: 199.9
body fat: 45.5%
body hydration: 37%

My stats for Sunday were:

weight: 201
body fat: 43.5%
body hydration: 38.5%

My stats for toay are:

weight: 201.8
body fat: 46.5%
body hydration: 36%

I am determined that I am going to rest in Him and trust in Him and start again today. My prayer today is that everything that I eat today will bring Him glory.

Humbled and not feeling well,
Tammie


No comments: