Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 45 and a Recap of Day 44

Well yesterday was Valentines Day and it was a good day WW wise. I actually got in 5 AP yesterday and stayed OP all day. Today I have gotten in 5 AP as well. So, I'm stepping up the exercise a bit which can only help.

When I got to work yesterday Deon had stopped by on his way to work and left flowers and a card to suprise me with. They are beautiful and smell so wonderful. I got to shopping with Ophelia from church for the church. That was a lot of fun!

Today was my WI day and I am disappointed in myself. I am up .6 of a pound and I know why. The past 2 weekends I have had a bingy hard time and we had our Agape banquet at church on Wednesday and I could have done better there too.

My stats for yesterday were:

weight: 199.6
body fat: 44%
body hydration: 38%

My stats for today are:

weight: 199.2
body fat: 44.5%
body hydration: 37.5%

Actually, I think the real reason for my gain this week is that I have taken my eye off Jesus and tried to do this in my own strength. That is a recipe for disaster!! So, I am refocused today and I will dust myself off and go on in His strength, not mine.

Trusting Him alone,
Tammie

No comments: