Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 82

"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it". It is always a good thing to remember this verse of Scripture. No matter what your day, or life for that matter, throws at you we must remember that God is always right there with you, longing to hear you praise His name anyway! This isn't an easy thing to do! That is quite evident in my life by how I dealt with a loss that just didn't seem big enough to me! Now I face tomorrow's WI and I sit here and wonder, is God going to be gracious or is He going to give me exactly what I deserve. I have determined in my heart that I am going to be thankful for whatever the scale reveals tomorrow and rejoice in it.

I basically started over on Monday. I have done some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes each day this week. I feel so much better for it to. It is amazing how exercise can affect so many things in you day. It relieves stress, it causes you to feel better about yourself, it gives you more energy and it usually keeps you from blowing it in the eating department.

I have done Hip Hop Abs twice this week and it is so much fun. I hope I will be ready for the harder workouts with the Hip Hop Abs series so I can move on.

Tammie

No comments: