Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 73

I really thought I would enjoy being home alone for a quiet week more than I am! I miss Deon and Karah so much. Deon called last night to let me know that they had gotten to Colorado safely. He called again this morning to let me know that Jordan was sick with a stomach virus. I'm glad Matt is there, at least Jordan has her dad for comfort!

Then Kelli calls me this morning to get me to try to help her find out where her sister's fight is. She was supposed to pick Sarah up this morning at the airport but the flight was grounded in Oklahoma City! Kelli called me back not too long ago to let me know that she was about to drive to Oklahoma City to pick Sarah up! Sarah's in laws are headed this way with Sarah to meet Kelli where ever they meet up!

I guess you could say that today has been interesting! I'm here at the church by myself again today. Kay's brother and his wife were not able to fly out today because all flights out have been canceled at DFW! It is raining like crazy and there has been talk of possible tornadoes!
I have had a good day WW wise. I have stayed OP all day so far. Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I ate only my target points. I have been dipping into my Flex points and I have been eating all of my Activity points too! That really could be one reason why I'm not losing even one pound a week!


I really have to get serious about activity points. Walking and tracking my steps are fine but I really need to add some cardio and strength training too. I really think that will bust this plateau I seem to be on.

Tammie

No comments: