Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 87

Praise God, I got my speeding ticket taken care of this morning! It won't be on my record and I will get a discount on my auto insurance! I never want to go through that again. Not that it was painful or anything but it was money and time I could have spent on something else!

Today is day 2 for this weeks AP challenge. I did get up and do my aerobics DVD before I left to take care of the ticket and then on to work. It is a good little workout too! I have also joined another challenge online. I'm now doing 100 crunches/150 push-ups and now I'm doing 100 leg lifts each leg! I can feel myself getting stronger everyday!

It has been a very quiet April Fools day for me today. Pastor Bob is working from home today so I'm the only one here at the church today. That's ok, I don't even have my music going...I'm enjoying the quietness of the day.

Tammie

No comments: