Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 98

I know, don't fall over...I'm actually posting something on a Saturday!! I am doing so much better this weekend than I did last weekend. I am down another pound this week! I really am beginning to think that there may be something to the "Wendie" plan. I may try it but in order to get Sunday to be my high point day I need to change my weigh in day to Thursday. I'm still not sure that I'm going to try it or not. I may just have a high day on Sunday and keep the rest normal.

Chelsea and Karah had their 4H competition yesterday. They didn't place but they had a lot of fun. It was really great to spend time with Windy. I didn't realize just how much I miss her until I was with her yesterday!

I actually made my mini goal this week. I got up early every day from Monday thru Friday and did the Hip Hop Abs DVD. I am also trying to walk at least 8,000 steps today and tomorrow. Today won't be a problem but Sunday is always hard to get in the steps.

Tammie

No comments: