Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The 3-Day is finally here!

It is Wednesday afternoon and I am sitting here at work thinking about the fact that I will sleep at home tonight and then it is off to my finally part of this journey that I started at the beginning of the year.  Wow, I have had my ups and my downs but one thing I know, God is in control and it is going to be what He wants it to be. 

I'm so thankful that I have Doris as my tent mate for this weekend.  God has put a desire in both our hearts to use this 60 mile walk as a mission for Him.  We both want to touch lives so people can get a glimpse of the Savior through us as we complete a chapter in our lives.

Deon is taking me to Plano and dropping me off at the hotel.  Our team decided that was better than getting up at 3am so we could be in Plano by 6:30am on Friday!!!  I will post more later...

1 comment:

HRM said...

YAY! How exciting!! I know you can do this!