Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Remember Me?

Ok, so I have lost my momentum on this blog thing! I want to blog but I pull the site up and absolutely nothing will come to my mind in order for me to type anything!! Maybe it is because I feel like I'm just repeating myself over and over again.

Well whatever the problem is I'm here now.

William will be 26 in less than a week! I do believe I'm starting to get old! Karah has gotten a new position at work which may mean a raise for her. Karah also work for Mr. B one day out in the cotton fields. Erskin taught her how to run the module builder but she was unable to go back today because it affected her allergies so bad. I feel bad for her, I know she would enjoy that kind of work. Not to mention that Mr. B pays a pretty decent wage.

The WW journey is plodding along. I think I may have a pretty decent loss this week but I guess we will just have to wait until Friday to see. I have had a few bumps in the road over the last little while. Last week I was a bit under the weather and didn't exercise at all. It felt very strange not getting any Activity Points at all! I couldn't look any fruit or veggie in the face last week either so I didn't eat very many at all. I'm back to normal this week and going strong.

Well this will have to do for a start...

Tammie

No comments: