Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Has it really been this long?

I totally missed the month of July! A lot has happened during the time I have not blogged. I don't know if there is any possible way to catch up on everything so I will just simply move forward.

Karah goes for an interview today at Promise Child daycare at Waxahachie Bible Church. It she gets the job (and I'm pretty sure she will) she will also be working at PDO at Baylor Baptist in Ennis. Thus....her journey to adulthood has truly begun!

William is on the road back to the Lord and I am so grateful. He seems so much happier even though he is going through some tough financial tests right now. My prayer is and always has been that whatever life gives him that it would lead him straight to the arms of God.

Deon is having a blast working for Scott after work and he takes his camera everywhere he goes. He is so excited, he has entered some of his photos for the State Fair. He has even made some money with his photography. I'm so excited for him. He's going to go to Austin when we got to Women of Faith next weekend for a Photo Hunt or something like that. I know he is going to have so much fun!

I am still plodding along on the WW journey. I have lost 40.8 pounds so far and I have gone from an 18 to a 14 and I can even get into a size 12 pair of jeans I have. I'm actually wearing them today! The last month has been really slow in weight loss but I know that slow and steady wins the race! I have started to exercise more and that will make a big difference.

Tammie

No comments: