Thursday, September 18, 2008

Are you surprised??

Ok so I thought I would shock you all and blog two days in a row!! I am so pumped right now I can hardly contain myself.

Yesterday was an incredible WW day. I managed to earn 12 Activity Points for the whole day. It started because Wendy called and told me she had just woke up and it was too late to go walk. I decided to put in Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn and do that! Well it was 40 minutes of total body burning alright. I'm so sore today I can barely move. That got me 4 APs.

Later in the morning I realized that I was not going to get in enough steps for the day unless I did some walking. I managed 23 minutes of a walk around lunchtime inside the church on my little route that I created, that was 1 AP.

Kelli came over with the kids after I was off of work and asked me if I wanted to walk with them and I said sure...why not?? We walked another 43 minutes which was another 3 APs.

By this time I was getting on up there in the number of steps on my pedometer so I knew I would have at least 3 more AP at the end of the day to record. So, when we went to Wendy's for supper last night I was able to splurge and not feel too guilty about it!!

When I got to the computer at home right before I went to bed to record everything on the WW website my steps were over 16,000 and that was 4 AP, not 3....so I ended the day with 12 AP!

I did do a little bit of scale hopping this morning and if I stay the same tomorrow for my official weigh in as I was this morning I will be down a total of 2.2 for the week but we will just have to wait and see huh?

Later....

No comments: