Friday, September 19, 2008

Weigh In Day!

I haven't blogged about a weigh in day in a long time. I scale hopped yesterday and I was 2.2 pounds down and when I got up this morning I was a bit scared to get on the scale. What if my weight went up, I would be devastated. I had to calm myself down and turn it over to the Lord.

I approached the scale and very timidly stepped up on it.....2.2 down still!! I was so happy I started to dance down the hall. This now puts me at 44.4 pounds down and only about 23 pounds from my goal weight! I think I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tammie

1 comment:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

You said:
"This now puts me at 44.4 pounds down and only about 23 pounds from my goal weight! I think I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel."

I'm sure that's a great feeling. Congratulations, and best wishes.