Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trying to Get Back On Track is Hard!

Prom was a smashing success and I know the kids had a blast. It was really nice to get to enjoy the evening with them this year even is we were "working" the prom. I'm really glad I brought healthy snacks because Deon and I both missed the instructions for ordering supper as did many support staff!

I made it through my niece's graduation last Friday but not before splurging on supper at Johnny Carinos! I have not been able to get myself back on track since then. I don't know what the lack of motivation is all about but I have to snap out of this before I start gaining weight!

We are making progress with the girl's graduation. I have ordered Karah's cap and gown and we have sent out the invitations. That is a big relief! We have another meeting for graduation tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Tammie

No comments: