Monday, July 19, 2010

Problem Solved!

My new shoes were better this morning on my walk than they were on Saturday.  I had them tied too tightly and I was cutting the circulation off in my feet.  That is why my toe were hurting so badly!  However, I noticed a new problem today, not a serious one but a problem none the less.  My heels were sliding around and if I had gone more than the scheduled 3 miles this morning I'm sure I would have had blisters on the bottoms of my heels.  Ouch!  I have to go home this afternoon and see how the "heel lock" is done with the shoe strings of my other pair of shoes and lace these up like that too.  That will allow me to loosen up my shoes so my toes don't fall off while keeping my heel from sliding around in my shoes.

2 comments:

HRM said...

Hurray! I knew it would all work out. You are getting closer to your walk! And you will do a fine job, too! Love you!

gyndius said...

I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. I love you and will be cheering you on all the way. I love you!