Monday, June 1, 2009

Some Times in Life Just Make Me Long For Heaven Even More!

This past weekend I suffered one of my "headaches" that I inherited from my mom. It occurred to me that I can learn a couple of very wonderful lessons from that kind of suffering. The first lesson being that no matter what I felt or thought I suffered through it cannot compare to the pain that my Jesus endured on the way to the cross and on the cross. So, thinking about Him makes it easier to come through the pain.

The second lesson would be that times of pain and suffering remind me that Heaven is coming. Oh what a day that's going to be, no more suffering or struggling with my weight and no more sorrow, wow! Now don't get me wrong, I want to be on this old earth for as long and God wants me here but not a minute longer! I love my life here but I long for me life in the presence of Jesus!

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

HRM said...

I missed you so much on Sunday.
When I have those kind of days, I long for Heaven even more, too. Love you cupcakes!!! <3

Loving yours,
Haddie

HRM said...

I LOVE my Tammie...yes, I do! Thanks for being my school accountability partner :o)